Saturday, January 15, 2011

Comments about the hunt....

melody Swashbuckler squeaks loudly after finding the last one and does a back flip, falling on her butt from exhaustion. she gets herself up off the wooden floor, gathers all of her goodies and heads home to unpack. "THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR AN AWESOME FETISH HUNT, AGAIN."

Lucretia Robbiani: Absolutely *love* the hunt...thanks so much to everyone involved!

Magrat Mefusula: So thank you to all the store owners and organizers - it was GREAT!!!!

Gynia Clarity: BTW, kudos to whoever put this together.. one of the best I've done!
Gynia Clarity: I've just started, clearly but I've found each gift, with out using area search, and the hints are fun and make sense so far as well, and the gifts I've unpacked have been AWESOME

Baroness Capelo: awww 71 is the last one.....this was Great fun and I picked up lots of great stuff from the shops.....hunting made shopping much FUN!! thanks to all who organized this.

Patience Soulstar: (Saved Mon Jan 17 15:19:56 2011) I love the hunt THE BEST ON SL as far as I am concerned thank you so much for putting it on its wonderful the people places all fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment