Thursday, September 16, 2010

Comments on the hunt so far from hunters & vendors....

 Xia Nishi: I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job at running the hunt. I know it's like herding cats. Kudos!
******************************************
Hi, i just wanted to let you know how much i am enjoying this hunt. As a long time hunter, i can spot a well organized hunt when i see one and you ( and others, i assume) are doing a fantastic job.
I am finding out about shops that i never knew existed, and because they are in this hunt, they will get priority when it comes time to buy things.
A happy Future Customer :)
Malachi Banx
*******************************************
Antony Fairport: BTW, just so you know how well this hunt is going so far...  we've been part of some popular hunts in the past.this one's a monster
********************************************
hello,
 i just wanted to say thank u for putting this together,  you and the rest of your "team" did a really good job and i can tell you really put a lot in to it and really wanted to make it something fun and not frustrating.  it is nice to see all the notes you put out,it shows you really are making an effort and it makes me look forward to more hunts from you.

I am about halfway through it and it has been wonderful i got to see so many new places meet all kinds af amazing people, one store owner even gave me an apartment!  and it was nice to be able to chat with the people who owned all the shops, so many times u just go somewhere and u feel like u are nothing but a number.  your hunt has made me feel more like a person.

bacia
*******************************************
 Anisa Rain: how fun, thank you for organizing it =)
Xciting Violet: thoroughly enjoyed it thank you very much
*******************************************
 amelie Ragu: hi everyone, greetings ... Thank you so much to all merchant for this hunt... good luk to all <3
*******************************************
Fagg8 Haas: finished! I wanted to say thank you everybody for the help and a special thank you to the organizers since they have covered a gap in SL hunts with this one. Amazing job guys!
 yes really! I am so glad I have new LM of amazing places! This is the first reason I do hunts.

2 comments:

  1. Thunder 'N Lightning Main Store - the LM from the #28 gift - no longer exists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone!

    I just reeally wanted to say how much fun the HUNT was and to thank all the organisors, helpers and vendors for putting it on!
    Very well organised and the vendors did us proud!
    I know that for me at least 50% of the stores were new for me and although i didn't spend much time at during the hunt, they are all LM's and i will pop them on my store list.
    Thany you sooo much guys!!

    ReplyDelete